August 12, 2021
As the world begins to offer more remote and at-home positions, what does this mean for pest control?
Is it even possible to start a pest control company at home? Yes, it is!
Today, we’re going to break down 3 steps you should take if you’re considering starting a pest and mosquito control company from home.
1. EXPLORE OUR PEST CONTROL FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES
First things first, explore our current pest and mosquito control franchise opportunities. You can do this by inquiring about and participating in our discovery process. Whatever you choose to do, we’ll help guide you through the Franchise Discovery and Qualification Process.
Some things you’ll learn include:
- How Mosquito Squad Makes the World a Better Place
- How Mosquito Squad Operates
- How our Team Supports Your Success
- Our Successful Business Planning and Management
- Initial Training & Launching Your Business
If you’re looking to learn more about Mosquito Squad’s franchise and processes, you can explore our extensive number of resources scattered through our website and blog.
Some blogs you can check out about our mosquito control franchise include:
- 5 Benefits of Owning a Pest Control Franchise
- Why We’ll Never Have Enough Pest Control Locations
- Where Should I Start a Pest Control Company?
- How Much Is a Mosquito Squad Franchise?
2. GET STARTED ON OUR FRANCHISE PROCESS
After you’ve been pre-approved and a decade to move forward, we’ll be able to embark you onto our franchise process. Refined from years of experience and feedback from hundreds of franchise owners, you’ll learn everything you need to know about our company, its culture, and what you can do to help your business grow.
We’ll walk you through our franchising process:
- Education – We’ll receive a crash course on marketing, our operations, the territory, and more. This helps you get started and lays the foundation for a successful franchise location!
- Secure Your Territory – During this step, you’ll have your territory assigned to you. Behind the scenes, our team will begin getting everything together for the specific territory, so things go on without a hitch.
- Network with Other Owners – When you join Mosquito Squad, you’re joining a true squad. With hundreds of franchise owners, you’ll never be short of having someone to connect with. You’ll have the chance to speak with current Squad owners and ask them what you need to know.
- Meet Your Team – If you have us take care of hiring and filling the vital roles in your business, your next step will be meeting your team! We believe in fostering friendly and professional relations to ensure communication is as good as can be.
- Franchise Agreement – Once you have paid the franchise fees, we will execute the franchise agreements and you will officially become a member of the Mosquito Squad family!
And just like that, you’ll be able to look in the mirror and say hello to Mosquito Squad’s newest franchise owner. Our owners routinely celebrate that lack of retail front needed for our franchise. To start, your home office (or living room) will become your center of operations.
3. EXPAND, GROW, & SUCCEED
While most franchisees start their Mosquito Squad business from home due to some of the pros outlined earlier in this blog, many find themselves seeking out a bigger space or relocating their business altogether soon after. And while this can seem overwhelming to even the most seasoned entrepreneur, our business development helps in every area to ease the stress so you can focus on doing what you do best – managing your business.
Some of the things that allow our franchise owners to quickly expand their pest control franchise include:
Return On Investment
Since a retail space is not needed, you’ll be able to enjoy a lower cost upfront and a quicker return on investment. This gives you a great chance to begin exploring surrounding territories and scale your business in as little as a year!
Endless Home Service Offerings
One of the major benefits of Mosquito Squad, along with the other brands under Authority Brand’s umbrella, is how easy it is to add additional home service offerings and expand. Many of our franchise owners quickly become their community’s one-stop shop for all of their home service needs, ranging from plumbing to HVAC repair and more.
Any additional home services your business offers count as additional revenue streams that can be used to scale and grow your current offerings. It’s a win-win for your company and customers.
READY TO GET STARTED?
If all this sounds like a great chance to become your own boss and grow your own pest control company, or to convert an existing one, reach out to our team for help! We’re always excited to discuss your current goals and aspirations in the world of franchising.
Searching for the best pest control franchise? You found it. Reach out to our team by contacting us online to request more information!